Interview happened at Zomato Media Private Limited Gurgaon office. Only 1 round happened.
1- first question was implement shuffle method for music player such that songs dont repeat, you can implement that using https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/shuffle-a-given-array-using-fisher-yates-shuffle-algorithm/
2- second was the design of music player, not like Ganna.com, like VLC, single song play, pause, seek, next, prev functions, write all the classes needed to implement this application.
3- few sql queries
4- mongo queries, sharding, indexing in deep. election in case of primary failure.
5- throttling, you have to implement throttling, rate limit of 100 requests in 10sec with sliding window, i.e. any where on time line, not more that 100 requests in 10sec range. https://medium.com/walkme-engineering/debounce-and-throttle-in-real-life-scenarios-1cc7e2e38c68
6- debouncing, like client is giving 10 requests/secs and only last request is valid, all previous are invalid if any latest call is made after them. Implement this.
Result – not selected
- Zomato Interview Experience
- Zomato Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus)
- Zomato Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off Campus)
- Zomato Interview Experience (4+ years Experienced )
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.