1. Basics of Elasticsearch and how did you use it in your current company project, as i had mentioned it in my skills.
2.What is a singleton class in Java ? Write code to implement the same.
3.Implement shuffle feature for a music player. (Hint: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/shuffle-a-given-array-using-fisher-yates-shuffle-algorithm/)
Only pseudo code
4. Island problem (Refer: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-number-of-islands/)
Write working code
Q1. Remove only 1 element in an array and tell how many sorted sequences are possible for the array?
Input: [1 2 3 4 5 4]
Output:[1 2 3 4 4 ], [1 2 3 4 5] i.e 2
Input: [1 2 3 4 2]
Output: [1 2 3 4] i.e 1
Q2. Design pattern question (Circuit Breaker) -> If an api is making external call to system x, y, z then how will you monitor it’s response and return the same, consider(within 1 min api is failing 10 times).How will you detect the same? (Implement only backend part)
Not selected for Round 3.
- Zomato Interview Experience
- Zomato Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off Campus)
- Zomato Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 8 (7+ years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.