Intel visited our campus for software profile
– Elitmus test.
– they test your logical,mathematical and verbal skills
1st technical round-
– tell me about yourself
– counter questions on project
– reverse a linklist both way iterative and recursive
– some c++ concepts like virtual function,copy constructure etc.(give some example also)
– they asked os concepts like scheduling, paging, segmentation, virtual memory, physical memory, cache, thread, semaphor etc.
– one simple apti. problem based on time speed and distance
– they asked some questions on python because i mention in my resume
– some basic questions on pointer,memory allocation etc.
2nd technical round-
– tell me about yourself
– so many questions on security and cryptography because i did project on stream cryptography.
– some web application and user interface questions
– some questions on networks like how http/https work and some questions on web server.
– detailed discussion on dbms like uml class,er diagram,some queries etc. one question like you don’t have database and some thousand entries are stored in file and they asked which data structure will be used?
– code for nth fibonacci number recursive and dp
– discussion on complexity like merge sort,quick sort etc.
– some oops concepts.
– i don’t remember some questions.
NO HR round
Tips- be confident and be prepared what is in your resume.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Graphics SW Engineer Position)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Intel Interview Experience
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- Paypal Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 227 (On-Campus for Internship and Full-Time)
- PayPal interview experience | Set 4 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Intern + Full Time Employee)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus for ST Full Time)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 28 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Full-Time)