Intel visited our campus for software profile
– Elitmus test.
– they test your logical,mathematical and verbal skills
1st technical round-
– tell me about yourself
– counter questions on project
– reverse a linklist both way iterative and recursive
– some c++ concepts like virtual function,copy constructure etc.(give some example also)
– they asked os concepts like scheduling, paging, segmentation, virtual memory, physical memory, cache, thread, semaphor etc.
– one simple apti. problem based on time speed and distance
– they asked some questions on python because i mention in my resume
– some basic questions on pointer,memory allocation etc.
2nd technical round-
– tell me about yourself
– so many questions on security and cryptography because i did project on stream cryptography.
– some web application and user interface questions
– some questions on networks like how http/https work and some questions on web server.
– detailed discussion on dbms like uml class,er diagram,some queries etc. one question like you don’t have database and some thousand entries are stored in file and they asked which data structure will be used?
– code for nth fibonacci number recursive and dp
– discussion on complexity like merge sort,quick sort etc.
– some oops concepts.
– i don’t remember some questions.
NO HR round
Tips- be confident and be prepared what is in your resume.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 389 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 387 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Saggezza Interview Experience (On Campus Full Time)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 156 (Off-Campus for Full Time)
- Tesco interview Experience for full time (on campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 388 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 382 (On-Campus for Full Time)