Students were shortlisted based on their resumes. [ Mainly on the basis of OS Projects ]
Technical Round 1
1. Write the most efficient algorithm to find square/square root of a number.
2. Write the most efficient algorithm to find if a number is prime or not.
3. At Bit level, how will you find if a number is a power of 2 or not.
4. What is call by value, call by reference in C language.
5. Projects done in MTech
Technical Round 2
1. Swap two numbers using XOR
2. What are various storage classifiers and quantifiers in C.
3. What is a semaphore? Explain in detail.
4.What is an interrupt. How does a processor handle an interrupt?
5. What is the exact role of Memory Management Unit?
6. Explain your MTech projects.
1. You are Intel’s representative for India and you are about to board a flight to US for a very very important billion dollar deal. But at the airport you are asked for a bribe of Rs500/- . Will you give the bribe or not?
Ans: NO!!! 😛
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Graphics SW Engineer Position)
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)