Incedo Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Incedo visited our college in August 2021 and it offered 2 roles i.e Software Tester and Software Developer Trainee. I choose the Software Developer Trainee.
The process is as follows:
- Aptitude + Technical test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The eligibility criteria were pretty much low and it was the 2nd company that visited our campus so most of the students were eligible.
Around 400+ students gave the online test.
Round 1: Technical+Aptitude test
The test was on the AMCAT platform and the pattern was also quite similar to the AMCAT exam.
The detailed pattern of the Incedo Test is given below:
|2||Tech MCQ’s||12||15 mins|
|3||Automata Fix||7||20 mins|
The level of questions was easy+medium.
Out of 400+ students around 60 were shortlisted.
Round 2: Technical Interview
The interview was about 30 mins long. Questions asked were:
- Basic concepts of OOPS.
- Fundamentals of programming. If your code is in JAVA you must know all the terms like JVM, JRE, etc.
- Is JAVA an Object-oriented language? Similarly about C++, C, Python.
- Data Structures and Algorithms questions like-> Reverse a string, count of each character in a string, Asked me to write code of Binary Search.
- Project discussion.
Out of 60 students, 34 were selected for the HR interview.
Round 3: HR Interview
This interview also took around 30 mins. Questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself, hobbies, family background, etc.
- Project discussion including the technologies used and some questions related to the project. The database used? Diff b/w SQL and no SQL databases.
- How would you design a database? Things you can add to make it better. (My project was a web project).
- Guesstimates- How many petrol pumps are there in your city, How many schools are there in your city, How many cricket bats are there in your district. (I was asked the first one, the rest are those asked by my friend).
- Why Incedo?
Out of 34 students, 27 were selected by the company.