Here’s some points from interview experience of IIM Ahmedabad.
Every MBA aspirant has dreamed of getting into IIM Ahmedabad.
Here’s story for one friend of mine. He graduated in mechanical engineering and had worked with one of the top mechanical job offering company for a few years before he decided to pursue an MBA. His interview consisted of many technical questions, which encompassed both his work experience and what he had studied in engineering.
Some of the questions asked were as follows:
What is your biggest weakness?
2. Tell me about a time you failed.
3. Describe a poor manager you’ve had.
4. Tell me about an ethical dilemma you faced.
5. Tell me about yourself.
These all questions should be very thoroughly prepared and efficiently answered.
- IIM Kozhikode Interview Experience
- IIM Calcutta Interview Experience
- IIM Lucknow Interview Experience
- IIM Interview Experiences
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE ll
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 178 (On-Campus Internship for IDC)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus Internship)
- Envestnet Yodlee Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- FactSet On-Campus Interview Experience
- CodeNation Interview Experience | (On-Campus for SDE)
- UBS Interview Experience - On Campus
- DBS Hack2Hire Interview Experience (Tech Associate)
- Freecharge Interview Experience-Lead SDE
- IIT Delhi M. Tech Admission Interview Experience
- IIT Madras M.S. Interview Experience
- IIT Kanpur M. Tech Interview Experience
- Bajaj Electricals Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M. Tech Interview Experience
- IIT Madras M. Tech Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.