There were 4 interviewers in the panel.
First the interviewers asked me my favorite subjects, so that they could ask questions on those.
1. What is best, average and worst case time complexity.
2. What is the best sorting algorithm and what is its time complexity.
3. What do you get when you remove an edge from a tree.
4. What is a tree. What are the properties for a graph to be a tree.
They kept giving me hints to encourage me to answer the questions.
5. What do you get when you add an edge to a tree. And proof for the answer.
6. How many cycles are formed by adding an edge to a tree. And proof for the answer.
7. How can you determine what side of a line does a given point lie.
They asked me to work on the board behind me. And asked me to explain the reasoning why the solution works.
I had mentioned on my resume that I had completed Machine Learning course by Andrew Ng. So one of the interviewer asked me
8. What is a perceptron.
9. Is logistic regression a classification or regression technique.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.