There were 4 interviewers in the panel.
First the interviewers asked me my favorite subjects, so that they could ask questions on those.
1. What is best, average and worst case time complexity.
2. What is the best sorting algorithm and what is its time complexity.
3. What do you get when you remove an edge from a tree.
4. What is a tree. What are the properties for a graph to be a tree.
They kept giving me hints to encourage me to answer the questions.
5. What do you get when you add an edge to a tree. And proof for the answer.
6. How many cycles are formed by adding an edge to a tree. And proof for the answer.
7. How can you determine what side of a line does a given point lie.
They asked me to work on the board behind me. And asked me to explain the reasoning why the solution works.
I had mentioned on my resume that I had completed Machine Learning course by Andrew Ng. So one of the interviewer asked me
8. What is a perceptron.
9. Is logistic regression a classification or regression technique.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Verdantis On-Campus Interview Experience
- Money View Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview – Senior Software Engineer
- PayU Interview Experience – Senior Software Engineer
- HSBC On campus (For Strikers and Acers)