Human Resource Management (HRM)
Human Resource :
All employees or individuals engaged in any organizational activity, regardless of their level whether the employee is of the top level, or middle level, or at the starting level. It is also known as manpower and personnel.
Human Resource Management (HRM) :
It is a process of making effective and efficient use of human resources to achieve organizational goals. Basically, it is a process of acquiring, training, development, providing benefits, and motivating employees and also their safety.
It is the function within an organization that focuses on recruitment, management, and providing direction for the people who work in the organization. It deals with the issues related to people such as compensation, hiring, performance management, organization development safety, wellness, benefits, etc.
- Manpower Planning.
- Industrial relations.
- Provision of employee services.
- compensation and benefits.
- Employee education.
- Selection of employees.
- It helps in Hiring and Training the Workforce.
- It takes care of the Performance Management System.
- Build Relationships.
- Lack of understanding about what employees really need.
- It can create a separate set of issues, especially if done ineffectively.
- Expensive programs.