HTML5 | MathML <mn> Tag
The MathML <mn> tag in HTML5 is used to display a numeric character which is normally a sequence of digits with a possible separator. It contains the arbitrary character and used like 4 as Four.
<mn> Numeric </mn>
Attributes: It accepts some attributes which are listed below:
- class|id|style: This attribute is used to hold the styles of the child elements.
- dir: This attributes holds the direction value. The direction value is acceptable ltr for left to right and rtl for right to left.
- href: This attribute is used to hold any hyperlink to a specified URL.
- mathbackground: This attribute holds the value of the math expressions background color.
- mathcolor: This attribute holds the color of the math expressions.
- mathsize: This attribute holds the value of the size for the content. The possible values are small, medium and big.
- mathvariant: This attribute holds variety of typography like font-family.
Below example illustrates the MathML <mn> tag in HTML 5:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML5 MathML <mn> tag are listed below:
Note: Till now no other browsers supported by MathML elements.