HTML5 | MathML <mfenched> tag
The MathML <mfenched> tag in HTML5 is used to add custom open and closing parentheses. Like you can open any parentheses and can close different brackets and separators.
<mfenced open="parentheses" close="parentheses" separators=" "> child elements </mfenced>
Attributes: This tag accepts some attribute which are listed below:
- class|id|style: This attribute is used to hold the styles of the child elements.
- href: This attribute is used to hold any hyperlink to a specified URL.
- mathbackground: This attribute holds the value of the math expressions background color.
- mathcolor: This attribute holds the color of the math expressions.
- open: This attribute holds the opening parentheses.
- separator: This attribute holds the separator for each string or anything you want to separate from anthing.
- close: This attribute holds the closing parentheses.
Below example illustrates the MathML <mfenched> tag in HTML5:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by HTML5 MathML <mfenched> tag are listed below:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Comcompetitivepetitve Programming concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.