HTML5 | MathML <menclose> Tag
The HTML5 MathML <menclose> tag tag is an inbuilt element in HTML5. It is used to renders the contents which is inside of anbenclosing notation specified by the notation attribute.
<menclose attribute="value "> child elements </menclose">
Attributes: The tag accepts some attributes which are listed below:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
- class| id| style: This attribute is used to hold the styles of the child elements.
- href: This attribute used to hold any hyperlink to a specified URL.
- mathbackground: This attribute holds the value of the math expressions background color.
- mathcolor: This attribute holds the color of the math expressions.
- notation: This attribute holds symbols those are each drawn as if the others are not present, using more than one symbol at at time can occurred overlapping of symbols. Possible values are actuarial, bottom, box, circle, downdiagonalstrike, left, longdiv, madruwb, phasorangle, radical, right, roundedbox, top, updiagonalarrow, updiagonalstrike and verticalstrike.
Below example will illustrate the concept of HTML5 MathML <menclose> tag:
Supported Browsers: The browsers are supported by HTML5 MathML <menclose> tag are listed below: