HTML | <table> rules Attribute
The HTML <table> rules Attribute is used to specify the which parts of the inside borders that should be visible.
- none: It does not create any lines.
- groups: It create lines between row and column groups.
- rows: It creates line between the rows.
- cols: It creates line between the columns.
- all: It creates line between the rows and columns.
Note: The <table> rules Attribute is not supported by HTML 5.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by HTML <table> rules Attribute are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 9.0
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.