The CSS style can be set to a character in vertically half or horizontally half both. Add a class on the text and the class contains CSS style to apply half of the character. The accessibility of the main text is preserved with screen readers for the blind or visually impaired.
You need to do the following things to apply CSS to half of a character:
- Procedure to style half of a character or letter.
- Procedure to apply CSS to 50% of a character
- You Just need to apply the class .halfStyled to each element, which contains the character you want to be half-styled.
There are two popular ways to style half of a character.
- Using HTML and CSS
- Using HTM, CSS and jQuery
Example 1: This example uses HTML and CSS to style half of character.
Example 2: This example uses HTML, CSS and jQuery to style half of character.
- How to Draw a Half Moon using HTML and CSS?
- How to Design Half-Page Carousel in Bootstrap ?
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- Types of CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
- How to style a checkbox using CSS?
- How to style a dropdown using CSS?
- CSS | font-style Property
- CSS | list-style-type Property
- CSS | list-style-position Property
- CSS | list-style Property
- CSS | list-style-image Property
- CSS | border-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-style Property
- CSS | border-right-style Property
- CSS | outline-style Property
- CSS | text-decoration-style Property
- CSS | border-bottom-style Property
- CSS | border-top-style Property
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh