The progress bar is an important element on the web, the progress bar can be used for downloading, marks obtained, skill measuring unit, etc. To create a progress bar we can use HTML and CSS.
The progress bar is used to represent the progress of a task. It is also defined how much work is done and how much is left to download a thing. It is not used to represent the disk space or relevant query.
Example 1: In this example, we will set the color of progress bar.
Example 2: In this example, we will set the color and background color of progress bar.
- How to create a progress bar using HTML and CSS?
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to Create a Progress Bar using HTML5 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Upload Progress Bar in PHP
- How to create a gradient Video Progress Bar?
- Bulma | Progress Bar
- Difference between self::$bar and static::$bar in PHP
- Create a Sticky Social Media Bar using HTML and CSS
- Create a Search Bar using HTML and CSS
- How to Create Animated Navigation Bar with Hover Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Vertical Navigation Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.