Prerequisite: How to use Google Colab
Google provides Jupyter Notebook like interface to run Python code on online Virtual Machines. In this article, we will see how to run simple Python code on Google Colab.
Step #1: Open https://colab.research.google.com/
Step #2: Select New Python3 Notebook
Step #3: Start Typing code into the code cells.
Import all necessary libraries.
Step #4: To add new cell, click on Insert->Code Cell
Step #5: To run a particular cell, select the cell and press
Ctlr + ENTER keys.
- Performing Google Search using Python code
- Google Summer of Code Preparation
- Cracking Google Summer of Code 101
- How to Prepare For GSoC (Google Summer of Code) - A Complete Guide
- Python | Get a google map image of specified location using Google Static Maps API
- Issues with using C code in Python | Set 2
- Code Golfing in Python
- Python code to convert SOP to POS
- Issues with using C code in Python | Set 1
- Code introspection in Python
- Execute a String of Code in Python
- Packaging and Publishing Python code
- Morse Code Translator In Python
- Different Python IDEs and Code Editors
- Optimization Tips for Python Code
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.