Creating an overlay effect simply means putting two div together at the same place but both the div appear when needed i.e while hovering or while clicking on one of the div to make the second one appear. Overlays are very clean and give the webpage a tidy look. It looks sophisticated and is simple to design. Overlays can create using two simple CSS properties:
Note: Customize the overlay effects by adding more CSS to the page to make it look more elegant.
- CSS Image overlay hover title
- How to use links on card-img-overlay class in Bootstrap 4 ?
- CSS | Combine background image with gradient overlay
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Image Overlay Hover using HTML & CSS ?
- How to make a glass/blur effect overlay using HTML and CSS ?
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to include Search box in your wordpress website ?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- How to stream large .mp4 files?