To Horizontaly centered the <div> Element :
- We can use the property of margin set to auto i.e margin:auto;.
- The <div> Element takes up its specified width and divide equally the remaining space by the left and right margins.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by margin:auto property are listed below:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- Differences between HTML <center> Tag and CSS "text-align: center;" Property
- Make a div horizontally scrollable using CSS
- How to split text horizontally on mouse move over using CSS ?
- How to Horizontally Flip a Text Canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to center a div within another div?
- p5.js | center() Function
- HTML | center Tag
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- How to center absolutely positioned element in div using CSS ?
- How to make elements float to center?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- How to Align <legend> Tag Text to Center ?
- How place a checkbox into the center of a table cell?
- How to Align Navbar Items to Center using Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Align modal content box to center of any screen?
- How to target all Font Awesome icons and align them center?
- Graph measurements: length, distance, diameter, eccentricity, radius, center
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.