To make a vertical line, use border-left or border-right property. The height property is used to set the height of border (vertical line) element. Position property is used to set the position of vertical line.
Example 1: It creates a vertical line using border-left, height and position property.
Example 2: It creates a vertical line using border-left and height property.
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- How to add line breaks to an HTML textarea?
- How to make a Pagination using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make a call-able link using HTML ?
- How to make PDF file downloadable in HTML link using PHP ?
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- How to set vertical space between the list of items using CSS ?
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- How to avoid a new line with tag?
- p5.js | line() Function
- CSS | ::first-line Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.