To make a vertical line, use border-left or border-right property. The height property is used to set the height of border (vertical line) element. Position property is used to set the position of vertical line.
Example 1: It creates a vertical line using border-left, height and position property.
Example 2: It creates a vertical line using border-left and height property.
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Computer Organization | Horizontal micro-programmed Vs Vertical micro-programmed control unit
- How to add a new line in the alert box ?
- CSS | ::first-line Selector
- p5.js | line() Function
- PHP | GmagickDraw line() Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw line() Function
- CSS | line-height Property
- Dark Web - Crossing the virtual line
- Command Line Argument in Scala
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.