To make a vertical line, use border-left or border-right property. The height property is used to set the height of border (vertical line) element. Position property is used to set the position of vertical line.
Example 1: It creates a vertical line using border-left, height and position property.
Example 2: It creates a vertical line using border-left and height property.
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to create table with 100% width, with vertical scroll inside table body in HTML ?
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- How to make a Pagination using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make a call-able link using HTML ?
- How to make PDF file downloadable in HTML link using PHP ?
- CSS | vertical-align Property
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical micro-programmed Control Unit
- CSS | ::first-line Selector
- p5.js | line() Function
- How to add a new line in the alert box ?
- PHP | GmagickDraw line() Function
- CSS | line-height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.