AngularJS consists of various types of pre-defined Directives. Most of the directives start with ng where ng is equivalent to Angular.
The ng-repeat directive is used to iterate over an object for its properties. A template is instantiated once an item from a collection. Every template has its own scope where the loop variable is set to the current collection item and $index is set to a key or the index of the item.
where key and value can be used as a user-defined identifier in an expression.
Example:- This example shows the usage of the ng-repeat directive.
- AngularJS | fetch data from API using HttpClient
- How to get file content and other details in AngularJS?
- PHP program to fetch data from localhost server database using XAMPP
- Get and Post method using Fetch API
- Simple POST request using the fetch API
- How to fetch data from Database in PHP PDO using loop ?
- How to fetch data from localserver database and display on HTML table using PHP ?
- How to fetch data from JSON file and display in HTML table using jQuery ?
- Simple GET and POST request using Fetch API method by making custom HTTP library
- How to make simple PUT request using fetch API by making custom HTTP library ?
- Simple DELETE request using fetch API by making custom HTTP library
- Fetch API
- Difference between Fetch and Axios.js for making http requests
- How to fetch an Integer variable as String in GoLang?
- D3.js d3-Fetch API
- HTML5 | <details> tag
- HTML | DOM Details Object
- HTML | DOM Details open Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.