The ng-repeat values can be filtered according to the ng-model in AngularJS by using the value of the input field as an expression in a filter. We can set the ng-model directive on an input field to filter ng-repeat values.
Below examples illustrates the approach:
Example 1: Filtering input text ng-repeat values according to ng-model. This filter will show the names of only the matching city
Example 2: Filtering input text ng-repeat values according to ng-model. This filter will shows the names of only the matching programming language after capitalizing each language by applying filter.
- AngularJS | filter Filter
- AngularJS | date Filter
- AngularJS | number Filter
- AngularJS | limitTo Filter
- AngularJs | uppercase Filter
- AngularJS | orderBy Filter
- AngularJS | json Filter
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- AngularJS | lowercase Filter
- How to iterate over the keys and values with ng-repeat in AngularJS ?
- PHP | Filter and Filter Constant
- Mapping external values to dataframe values in Pandas
- PHP | Ds\Map filter() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set filter() Function
- CSS | filter Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.