The content width of a div can dynamically get using clientWidth and scrollWidth properties depending upon the user requirement. If a user wants to know the space required by actual displayed content including the space taken by padding but not including the scrollbars, margins or borders, then the user can use any of the following procedures that will return the width of the entire content of an element.
- Using Element.ClientWidth property
- Using Element.scrollWidth property
Example 1: Content Width of div using ClientWidth property will return the width of the entire content of an element.
Example 2: Content Width of div using scrollWidth property will return the width of the entire content of an element.
- How to dynamically get the content height of a div using AngularJS ?
- How to Load External JS Scripts Dynamically in AngularJS ?
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- How to set div width to fit content using CSS ?
- How to make div width expand with its content using CSS ?
- How to use AngularJS to Display HTML content value ?
- How to adjust the width and height of iframe to fit with content in it ?
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- How to generate an XML file dynamically using PHP?
- How to change favicon dynamically?
- Dynamically generating a QR code using PHP
- How to dynamically load JS inside JS ?
- How to create dictionary and add key–value pairs dynamically?
- Change Image Dynamically when User Scrolls Down | Set 2
- How to Dynamically Add/Remove Table Rows using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.