The content width of a div can dynamically get using clientWidth and scrollWidth properties depending upon the user requirement. If a user wants to know the space required by actual displayed content including the space taken by padding but not including the scrollbars, margins or borders, then the user can use any of the following procedures that will return the width of the entire content of an element.
- Using Element.ClientWidth property
- Using Element.scrollWidth property
Example 1: Content Width of div using ClientWidth property will return the width of the entire content of an element.
Example 2: Content Width of div using scrollWidth property will return the width of the entire content of an element.
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- How to change favicon dynamically?
- How to dynamically load JS inside JS ?
- Dynamically generating a QR code using PHP
- How to create button dynamically with click event in Angular ?
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | Height and Width
- CSS | min-width Property
- p5.js | width variable
- HTML | <hr> width Attribute
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.