How to Display Multiple Images in One Window using OpenCV Python?
In this article, we will show how to display Multiple Images In One window using OpenCV in Python.
- Import module
- Load the Multiple images using cv2.imread()
- Concatenate the images using concatenate(), with axis value provided as per orientation requirement
- Display all the images using cv2.imshow()
- Wait for keyboard button press using cv2.waitKey()
- Exit window and destroy all windows using cv2.destroyAllWindows()
- cv2.imread(): reads an image file from the given specific location
- concatenate((image1,image2), axis): concatenates multiple images along a given mentioned axis (horizontal or vertical), The value of axis is given as 1 for combining them horizontally and 0 for combining them vertically.
- cv2.imshow(): displays an image in a window
- cv2.waitKey(): is a keyboard binding function. Its argument is the time in milliseconds. The function waits for specified milliseconds for any keyboard event.
- cv2.destroyAllWindows(): If you have multiple windows open and you do not need those to be open, you can use cv2.destroyAllWindows() to close those all.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up