The <aside> tag is used to describe the main object of the web page in a shorter way like a highlighter. It basically identifies the content that is related to the primary content of the web page but does not constitute the main intent of the primary page. The <aside> tag contains mainly author information, links, related content and so on.
The <aside> tag makes easy to design the page and it enhances clarity of HTML document. It let us easily recognize the main text and subordinate text. In both the time <div> and <aside> need CSS to specific design. The <aside> tag supports Global attributes and Event attributes in HTML.
<aside> <h3>Contents...</h3> <p>Contents...</p> </aside>
- HTML DOM Aside Object
- HTML5 | <aside> Tag
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- How to embed audio element in a HTML document ?
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- How to get position of an element relative to the document or parent using jQuery ?
- HTML DOM document plugins Property
- How to specify an URL to a document that explains the reason why the text was deleted in HTML ?
- How to delete text from document using HTML ?
- HTML DOM document contentType Property
- HTML DOM document visibilityState Property
- HTML DOM document scrollingElement Property
- HTML DOM Document hidden Property
- HTML DOM document location Property
- HTML DOM window document property
- How to semantically delete text from an HTML document?
- How to write address in an HTML document ?
- How to write articles in HTML document ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.