- There are two buttons in the web-page, one used for preview the image of web-page and other button is used to download the image of web-page.
- When user click on preview button, the html2canvas() function called and this function also call another function which append the preview of canvas image.
- When user click on Download button, then first change the document into image format and then start downloading it instead of displaying the image.
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- HTML | DOM Image name Property
- HTML | DOM Image Object
- HTML | Mapping Image
- HTML | DOM Input Image value Property
- How to create a Hero Image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to add a Login Form to an Image using HTML and CSS ?
- HTML | DOM Image complete Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.