A scrollbar is a widget in which some content is put and that content can be scrolled by a user in a prefixed direction. To check whether a scrollbar is visible or not, we can make use of our own custom function.
Example 1: This example shows a simple code snippet which can be used to check if the horizontal or vertical scrollbar is visible or not.
- How to check if an element is visible in DOM ?
- How to check an element is visible or not using jQuery?
- CSS | ::-webkit-scrollbar
- CSS | scrollbar-width Property
- CSS | scrollbar-color Property
- How to disable scrollbar without hiding using jQuery ?
- jQuery | :visible Selector
- How to make checkbox visible when hover or select the element?
- How to select all visible or hidden elements in a HTML page using jQuery ?
- PHP | check if a number is Even or Odd
- How to check the existence of URL in PHP?
- How to check if URL contain certain string using PHP?
- How to check if ul has li with the given text ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.