Created a HTML button and the task is to change the background color of the button when pressing it with the help of AngularJS.
Approach: In this approach, we will try to change the class or id of the button, and the CSS of those classes/IDs will change the background color of the button.
Example 1: In this example, the class is changed from red to green.
Example 2: In this example, the ID of the button is changed from blue to green.
- How to set radio button checked by button click in AngularJS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value on click?
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- How to make sure clients have enough words in textarea by using angularjs in order to disable/enable a button?
- How to get the value of radio button using AngularJS ?
- How to change the date format using AngularJS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.