How I got selected for the TalentSprint Women Engineers (WE) Program powered by Google?
TalentSprint Women Engineers Program is a program which mainly aims at nurturing the technical skills of women from all across the country.TalentSprint believes that the key to India’s success lies in its diversity and that goal can only be achieved by providing necessary guidance to the women and providing them with a competitive platform. The program is basically for women who wish to pursue a career in software engineering. It was first launched in 2019 and the students who were in the 3rd and 4th year of their engineering batch could take part in it.
TalentSprint organized a 1year program for 100 talented women engineers of the country. It would train the women through boot camps and online learning sessions and also provide them with placement opportunities at the end of the year. The candidates would also receive Rs 1, 00, 000 cash scholarship. The news regarding this program came up in various reputed newspapers and we were also informed about it in school.
For the selection process, we had an online proctored examination which had a number of sections. The first three sections had a number of aptitude-based questions. The fourth section had questions related to programming skills where we had to spot the error and predict the output of a code snippet. The difficulty level was moderate and being a Computer Science student, it was not much difficult for me to solve the questions.
The students who qualified for the test was called for an online interview. In the interview, I was asked a number of questions related to data structure and algorithms. My coding skills were also tested. In the HR round, I was asked questions related to my hobbies and career goals. After 2 weeks, I received a mail saying that I was qualified for the program. I was absolutely elated and reached Hyderabad for the cohort on 31st May 2019.
This year also, TalentSprint is going to organize the WE Program and the interested candidates must not miss this opportunity as it is a great platform to boost your career and get the job of your dreams.
- IVTL Infoview Interview Experience - How I got selected! (BE - 2020 Batch)
- How I got selected in GSoC 2019?
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Ravi Kiran from BITS, Pilani who got placed in Google, Microsoft and Facebook
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Divanshu Who Got Into Google, Mountain View
- How 55 engineers at WhatsApp manage a billion users?
- Top 5 PSUs for Computer Science Engineers in India
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Manpreet Who Got Offers From Amazon, Hoppr, Browserstack, Reliance via TopTalent.in
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Ellora Nath who got a Job Offer from EBay
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Rishav who got a job offer from one of the core companies, Qualcomm
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Shweta, who got a job at Goldman Sachs
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Vivek Ruparel who got into Amazon
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Rapid Fire Interview with Gritika Who Got a job offer from Microsoft
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Abhishek who got into DE Shaw
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Arushi Who Got Into Flipkart
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Chirag Who Got into DreamWorks
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Amit Who Got Into Flipkart
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Faraz Who Got Into MobiKwik
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Rapid Fire Interview with Deepali Who Got Into Facebook
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Naveen Who Got Into Bloomreach
- 5 Women Programmers Who Changed The World!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.