- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New.js” and Click Enter
- HTML | script Tag
- HTML | DOM Script Object
- Perl | Exiting from a Script
- HTML | DOM Script src Property
- HTML | <script> src Attribute
- How to tell if a <script> tag failed to load?
- HTML | <script> charset Attribute
- HTML | DOM Script text Property
- Measuring script execution time in PHP
- Amazon auto signup script
- HTML | DOM Script type Property
- HTML | DOM Script charset Property
- HTML | DOM Script defer Property
- Maximum execution time taken by a PHP Script
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.