Given a binary string str, the task is to find the largest power of 2 that divides the decimal equivalent of the given binary number.
Input: str = “100100”
22 = 4 is the highest power of 2 that divides 36 (100100).
Input: str = “10010”
Approach: Starting from the right, count the number of 0s in the binary representation which is the highest power of 2 which will divide the number.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Highest power of two that divides a given number
- Highest power of a number that divides other number
- Highest power of 2 less than or equal to given number
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- Check in binary array the number represented by a subarray is odd or even
- Modulo power for large numbers represented as strings
- Find the missing element in an array of integers represented in binary format
- Check if given number is a power of d where d is a power of 2
- Minimum value that divides one number and divisible by other
- Largest number that divides x and is co-prime with y
- Check if the sum of digits of a number N divides it
- Check if a given number divides the sum of the factorials of its digits
- Find a number that divides maximum array elements
- Greatest divisor which divides all natural number in range [L, R]
- Find integers that divides maximum number of elements of the array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.