Given a binary string str, the task is to find the largest power of 2 that divides the decimal equivalent of the given binary number.
Input: str = “100100”
22 = 4 is the highest power of 2 that divides 36 (100100).
Input: str = “10010”
Approach: Starting from the right, count the number of 0s in the binary representation which is the highest power of 2 which will divide the number.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Highest power of two that divides a given number
- Highest power of a number that divides other number
- Count of pairs in an array such that the highest power of 2 that divides their product is 1
- Highest power of 2 less than or equal to given number
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- Smallest number greater than n that can be represented as a sum of distinct power of k
- Check in binary array the number represented by a subarray is odd or even
- Modulo power for large numbers represented as strings
- Find two co-prime integers such that the first divides A and the second divides B
- Check if given number is a power of d where d is a power of 2
- Find the missing element in an array of integers represented in binary format
- Minimum value that divides one number and divisible by other
- Check if the sum of digits of a number N divides it
- Largest number that divides x and is co-prime with y
- Check if a given number divides the sum of the factorials of its digits
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.