Round 1:(30 mins)
It was Face to Face Interview. Interviewer asked the below questions.
1) Self Introduction
2) Explain roles and responsibility in last project
3) Explain storage classes in C
4) constant pointer, pointer to constant difference
5) Dynamic memory allocation malloc, calloc, realloc. How does free() knows the size of the memory to be freed.
6) find middle element of linked-list
7) consumer producer problem
8) linux commands to search for a file, to find memory occupied by processes
Round 2:(15 mins)
It was a telephonic interview with the manager.
Interviewer asked about my role in previous company and asked me question on vlan, basic switching and routing etc.,
Round 3:(10 mins)
It was also a telephonic interview with HR.
1) Brief about yourself
2) why do you want to change company?
3) why HCL
4) job location and salary discussions
- Wipro Interview for Experienced (L2/L3 protocol development)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 3 (For Software Development Programmer)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Adobe ( Product development) Internship Interview
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview | Set 58 (On-campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Adobe (Product development) Internship Interview On Campus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.