Had couple of experiences for core Java and multi-threading hiring process at bangalore location.
Usually written round to solve problems. For core Java there were objective questions (abstract class, object overriding, deadlock etc) with 3-4 programming questions requiring hashmap and collections, like checking for anagram.
In another experience I received 5 programming questions. I solved each of them using collections and map (writing comments) but still got rejected, so not sure what they were looking for. (Learn priority queue, tree, hashsets, hashmap, iterating over them). You will be writing on paper so need to remember those simple methods, on maps and sets and iterators, I guess.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.