Round 1:(45 mins)
It was a telephonic interview. Full technical interview they wanted to check the in depth knowledge on basic networking concepts and protocols i worked on.
1) Delete the node with value x in a Singly Linked List
2) Void, Wild and Dangling pointers
3) Function pointers and where we will use function pointers
4) Threads and synchronization methods (mutex, semaphores)
5) How to debug segmentation fault with GDB
1) Why VLAN ? Tell practical scenario for VLANs
2) Access and Trunk ports
3) Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) – full convergence steps (timers, types of BPDUS, drawbacks, Guards)
4) How is RSTP differ from STP? RSTP convergence on link failure
5) MSTP vs RSTP
6) Routing Information protocol(RIP) – versions, drawback of version 1, timers, route poisoning, count to infinity problem, split horizon
7) BGP vs OSPF (practical usage)
Round 2:(30 mins)
It was a Face to Face interview with Project manager.
Interviewer asked about my role in previous company and some programming questions on C
1) Count number of set bits in a number
2) Insert a value in sorted Doubly Linked List (handle corner cases)
3) Implement circular queue using array (Enqueue, Dequeue, full and empty check)
4) Global and local static variables
5) Dynamic memory allocation
6) usage of volatile keyword
7) Difference between mutex and semaphores
8) Explain BGP protocol (states, messages, timers, route reflector, IBGP, EBGP)
Round 3:(10 mins)
It was a telephonic interview.
1) Brief about yourself
2) why do you want to change company?
- HCL Interview for Experienced (L2/L3 protocol development)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 3 (For Software Development Programmer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
- Adobe ( Product development) Internship Interview
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Adobe (Product development) Internship Interview On Campus
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview | Set 58 (On-campus for Software Development Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.