Google Cloud Platform Tutorial
Cloud computing is a highly emerging technology that is widely used. It provides a platform as a service, software as a service, and infrastructure as a service. There are platforms available for users to use cloud computing. One of those platforms which are introduced to the learners here is the Google Cloud Platform. This platform is widely used among technologists.
This Google Cloud Platform tutorial is designed to help both beginners and professionals and consists of all the basic and advanced concepts. The tutorial provides learners with a complete guide to using the google cloud platform as a service. Whether you are new to cloud computing or looking to expand your knowledge and skills, this tutorial will provide you with the necessary information and resources to effectively use GCP.
- What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Storage in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Features of GCP
- Google Cloud Platform – Introduction to Qwiklabs
- Key GCP Compute Services
- Google Compute Engine
- Cloud Functions in GCP
- How to Use Google Cloud Function with Python?
- Difference Between Google Cloud Compute Engine and App Engine
- Google Cloud Platform – Automatic Vs User-Managed Replication Policy
Storage and Database Services
- What is GCP(Google Cloud Platform) Security?
- Access Control for Disaster Avoidance in Google Cloud IoT Core using IAM Policy
Data Integration and Analytics Services
- Introduction to Databricks
- Google Cloud Platform – Introduction to BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Introduction to BigQuery Sandbox
- Google Cloud Platform – Tables in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Running Queries in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – User-Defined Functions in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Working with External Data in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Loading Data to BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Implementing Authorized View in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Query History vs Saved Query vs Shared Query in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Managing Access using IAM in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Data Visualization in BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform – Data Security in BigQuery
Management tools and Monitoring Services
- Google Cloud Platform – Using Config Sync for Managing Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform – Deploying Django & its Content Management Systems
- Difference Between Google Cloud and AWS
- How To Share Files From Host Machine(Windows) To Guest Machine(Linux)
- Deployment Models in OpenStack
- How to Build G Suite Add-ons with Google Apps script?
- Google Cloud Platform – Introduction to PhoneInfoga an OSINT Reconnaissance Tool
- Generating API Keys For Using Any Google APIs
- Google Cloud Platform – Understanding Federated Learning on Cloud
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a powerful and flexible cloud computing platform that offers a wide range of services for businesses and individuals. This tutorial provided an overview of GCP and its key features, as well as a detailed look at some of the most popular services offered by the platform. Both beginners and experts will easily understand this tutorial. With the ever-growing demand for cloud computing services, GCP is a valuable addition to any IT professional or developer’s skill set.
Please Login to comment...