Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 6
Hi, I recently interviewed with Goldman Sachs, and had 4 rounds of interview with them at their campus in Bangalore.
- Round 1 : Technical – F2F
- Check if a linked list with 2n+1 elements is a palindrome without using any extra space.
- Given an excel sheet with column names mapped to column numbers as follows :
A-1 , B-2…..Z-26,AA-27…….AZ-52 and so on.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Now write a function to return the column name for a given column number.
- Find if a given binary tree is a sum tree.
Then a lot of questions around different technologies and languages.
- Round 2: technical + manager
This round did not have any DS and algorithm questions. I was asked in detail about my project. Then had a lot of questions around java script and java. About different design patterns and web services.
- Round 3: Technical F2F
- Given a stack of unsorted characters, and an empty stack, without using any extra space sort the stack elements and place them into the empty stack.
- Print all nodes at a distance k from a given node.
- A lot of questions around java, collections frameworks, multithreading and so on. (This took a good 25-30 minutes)
- Round 4 : Senior manager cum HR- F2F
- Why do you want to join Goldman Sachs?
- Career goals.
- Compensation discussions.
Thank you GeeksforGeeks for making it so simple and easy.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.