Hi, I recently interviewed with Goldman Sachs, and had 4 rounds of interview with them at their campus in Bangalore.
- Round 1 : Technical – F2F
- Check if a linked list with 2n+1 elements is a palindrome without using any extra space.
- Given an excel sheet with column names mapped to column numbers as follows :
A-1 , B-2…..Z-26,AA-27…….AZ-52 and so on.
Now write a function to return the column name for a given column number.
- Find if a given binary tree is a sum tree.
Then a lot of questions around different technologies and languages.
- Round 2: technical + manager
This round did not have any DS and algorithm questions. I was asked in detail about my project. Then had a lot of questions around java script and java. About different design patterns and web services.
- Round 3: Technical F2F
- Given a stack of unsorted characters, and an empty stack, without using any extra space sort the stack elements and place them into the empty stack.
- Print all nodes at a distance k from a given node.
- A lot of questions around java, collections frameworks, multithreading and so on. (This took a good 25-30 minutes)
- Round 4 : Senior manager cum HR- F2F
- Why do you want to join Goldman Sachs?
- Career goals.
- Compensation discussions.
Thank you GeeksforGeeks for making it so simple and easy.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.