Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 51
An online test was conducted on hackerrank. Out of 10, 000 girls, around 70 girls were selected for the FTE & internship interview held at Goldman Sachs office.
The interviewer was very friendly and made me comfortable. Then she began with the questions –
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your internship project.
- Re-design the chrome bookmark.
- Describe how your ideal workday would be like.
- What is the real-world problem you would like to solve?
- What challenges did you face in group projects?
- Do you think Goldman Sachs has any competitor?
- What do you know about Goldman Sachs?
Then she asked do I have any questions for her. I asked about her experience at GoldmanSachs.
Out of the 60 girls, 34 were selected for the next round. There were 2 interviewers. Both of them asked one question each.
- Write pseudo code for the longest palindromic substring (Both the approaches – brute as well as optimized.
- Some graph problem involving depth first search.
1.Talk me through your internship project.
2.What was the most challenging project of yours?
After 3 rounds, results were announced. Four girls were selected for full time & four others for internship at Goldman Sachs. I was one of them 🙂 !
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...