Goldman Sachs Interview Experience
Round 1(Coderpad 1 hour): 2 coding problems were asked in this round.
- Find first non-repeating character in a string consisting of lowercase alphabets only.
- Implement hashmap with insertion and search in O(1) time complexity.
Round 2(Technical 1 hour): 2 coding problems were asked in this round.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Given a binary tree, return sum of nodes lying in a diagonal from top left to bottom right. Reference: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/diagonal-sum-binary-tree/
- Given a NxN tray of oranges. All oranges are fresh except one. The rotten orange is able to rot other neighboring oranges in a single day. the neighboring oranges are considered in 4 direction which are top, left, right and bottom. Find the minimum number of days required for entire tray to be rotten. Reference: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/minimum-time-required-so-that-all-oranges-become-rotten/
Round 3(Technical 1 hour): 2 problems were asked in this round
- Designing a basic banking application.
- Find max sum path from 2 sorted arrays. Reference: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/maximum-sum-path-across-two-arrays/