Around 200 students appeared for the online round which consisted of 2 Easy-Medium Coding questions and 1 Advanced Level Coding Question along with 10 MCQ’s based on Quants and 2 essay type questions.
25 students were shortlisted for the Technical Interview Round.
1st Interview Round ( Tech ):
- What is the difference between SQL and NoSQL databases?
- What type of database is MongoDB? Is MongoDB really schemaless ?
- How to add and delete nodes from the middle and end of LinkedList? Write code for the same on the paper.
I answered all the questions and the round was wonderful. Out of 25 students, only 12 students could make it to the next round.
2nd Interview Round (Tech + HR):
- Bulbs and Switches Puzzle https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-7-3-bulbs-and-3-switches/
- Stock Buy Sell Problem https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/stock-buy-sell/
- The City of Truth and Lies https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-city-truth-lies/
- Permutations and combination question; a variation of arranging people on a circular table.
- Some common HR questions.
I answered all the answers but got a little stuck in 2nd question which I finally solved after hints from the interviewer.
Only 8 students qualified for the next technical round.
3rd Interview Round (Tech ):
- ) Find the median of very large blocks of data such that all data can’t fit in the memory at once.
- ) Given a sine curve and a rectangular train pulse, determine the nature of the graph after 15-20 years.
What do you mean by Fourier Transform and discuss Fourier transforms of both the curves?
Finally, only 4 students were selected for the internship. Unfortunately, I wasn’t among those 4.