See this for detailed description.
In Java, parameters are always passed by value. For example, following program prints i = 10, j = 20.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- How arrays are passed to functions in C/C++
- Parameters for Feature Selection
- Do not use sizeof for array parameters
- Decorators with parameters in Python
- Class template with multiple parameters
- Why C treats array parameters as pointers?
- What is evaluation order of function parameters in C?
- Python | Pandas str.join() to join string/list elements with passed delimiter
- Mutation Algorithms for Real-Valued Parameters (GA)
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java lang.Long.builtcount() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.reverse() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.LinkedList.offer(), offerFirst(), offerLast() in Java
- Java lang.Long.byteValue() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.numberOfLeadingZeros() method in Java with Examples