Given a tree, and the weights of all the nodes and an integer x, the task is to find a node i such that weight[i] xor x is minimum.
x = 15
Node 1: 5 xor 15 = 10
Node 2: 10 xor 15 = 5
Node 3: 11 xor 15 = 4
Node 4: 8 xor 15 = 7
Node 5: 6 xor 15 = 9
Approach: Perform dfs on the tree and keep track of the node whose weighted xor with x gives the minimum value.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Find the node whose sum with X has minimum set bits
- Find the node whose absolute difference with X gives minimum value
- Find the node with minimum value in a Binary Search Tree
- Find the node with minimum value in a Binary Search Tree using recursion
- Minimum edges to be added in a directed graph so that any node can be reachable from a given node
- Minimum and maximum node that lies in the path connecting two nodes in a Binary Tree
- Find next right node of a given key | Set 2
- Find next right node of a given key
- Find the node whose xor with x gives maximum value
- Find the node whose sum with X has maximum set bits
- Find n-th node of inorder traversal
- Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree
- Find the node whose absolute difference with X gives maximum value
- Find mirror of a given node in Binary tree
- Find the Kth node in the DFS traversal of a given subtree in a Tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.