Find the first, second and third minimum elements in an array in O(n).
Input : 9 4 12 6 Output : First min = 4 Second min = 6 Third min = 9 Input : 4 9 1 32 12 Output : First min = 1 Second min = 4 Third min = 9
First approach : First we can use normal method that is sort the array and then print first, second and third element of the array. Time complexity of this solution is O(n Log n).
Second approach : Time complexity of this solution is O(n).
First take an element then if array[index] < Firstelement Thirdelement = Secondelement Secondelement = Firstelement Firstelement = array[index] else if array[index] < Secondelement Thirdelement = Secondelement Secondelement = array[index] else if array[index] < Thirdelement Thirdelement = array[index] then print all the element
First min = 1 Second min = 4 Third min = 9
- Find minimum value to assign all array elements so that array product becomes greater
- Recursive Programs to find Minimum and Maximum elements of array
- Find the minimum number of operations required to make all array elements equal
- Find original array from encrypted array (An array of sums of other elements)
- Find elements larger than half of the elements in an array
- Sum of all minimum occurring elements in an Array
- Minimum value among AND of elements of every subset of an array
- Remove minimum elements from array so that max <= 2 * min
- Find minimum difference between any two elements | Set 2
- Find minimum difference between any two elements
- Find minimum elements after considering all possible transformations
- Find minimum sum such that one of every three consecutive elements is taken
- Minimum gcd operations to make all array elements one
- Minimum array element changes to make its elements 1 to N
- Minimum possible sum of array elements after performing the given operation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.