I was shortlisted for fiberlink interview. Following was my experience.
1. Online test, one question, 60 mins. Given an array with marks for ‘n’ students. (The size of array will be ‘n’). Given the marks secured, you have to find out the rank of that student. Also note that array can duplicate marks(means same marks can be obtained by multiple students). The program should be time and space optimized.
Ans : Completed in 30 mins. Used an heap to get rank 1 and so on.
Round 1: Given a building with infinite number of floors. The number of rooms on each floor are 10,5,10,5.. and so on starting from the ground floor. The room number starts from 1 and keeps on increasing. Given a room number, find the floor on which room lies and the position of room from the left.
Other questions from previous projects.
Round 2: Computer fundamentals, dll, multi-threading, How debuggers work, TCP/IP.
Prob: Given a binary tree. Given a leaf node, you have to convert the binary tree in such a way that the leaf node becomes the root node.
Round 3: (With director)
Why you left the previous job and all.
Prob1: Given a queue. Every time an insertion or deletion happens, a new version of the queue is created. At any time, you have to print any older version of the queue with minimal time and space complexity.
Prob2: Given a telephone keypad.
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
* 0 #
You can start from any number other than ‘0’. You can move to the next number the way a chess bishop moves. You can go back to the same number. Any number should not contain * or #. Generate all possible six digit numbers.
Round 4 HR:
1. Why you left your job?
2. Current CTC, expected CTC.
3. How soon you can join?
4. What do you expect from this job.
Disqualified !!! Surprising for me. Because I didn’t miss even a single question. Was able to solve all of them. The only thing I feel that went wrong was when I asked about company workload, oncall stuffs and all. They got an impression that higher workload was a concern for me which was not the case actually. 🙁
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 2 (Written Test Question)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview | Set 3
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Fiberlink Recruitent Process
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 1 (Phone Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- BankBazaar Interview Experience | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview | Set 1
- Yahoo Interview | Set 2