Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides:
- Drawing using a screen (cardboard).
- Turtle (pen).
To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen), and to move the turtle, there are some functions like the forward(), backward(), etc.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning - Basic Level Course
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics
In this section, we will discuss how to draw a Panda using Turtle Graphics.
- Import Turtle.
- Make Turtle Object.
- Define a method to draw a circle with dynamic radius and color.
- Draw ears of Panda with black color circles.
- Draw face of Panda with white color circle.
- Draw eyes of Panda with black and white color concentric circles.
- Draw nose of Panda with black color circle.
- Draw two semicircle for mouth below nose.