Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides:
- Drawing using a screen (cardboard).
- Turtle (pen).
To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen), and to move the turtle, there are some functions like the forward(), backward(), etc.
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics
In this section, we will discuss how to draw a Panda using Turtle Graphics.
- Import Turtle.
- Make Turtle Object.
- Define a method to draw a circle with dynamic radius and color.
- Draw ears of Panda with black color circles.
- Draw face of Panda with white color circle.
- Draw eyes of Panda with black and white color concentric circles.
- Draw nose of Panda with black color circle.
- Draw two semicircle for mouth below nose.
- Draw Heart Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Draw Spiralling Circles Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw "GFG" logo using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Rainbow using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python - Draw Star Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Python - Draw Octagonal shape Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Colorful Spiral Web Using Turtle Graphics in Python
- Python | Merge, Join and Concatenate DataFrames using Panda
- Python - Write "GFG" using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Draw Cube and Cuboid in Python using Turtle
- Draw Shape inside Shape in Python Using Turtle
- Draw Colored Solid Cube using Turtle in Python
- Draw Ellipse Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Graph Grid Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Dot Patterns Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Chess Board Using Turtle in Python
- Draw Spiraling Star using Turtle in Python
- Draw Spiraling Polygon using Turtle in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.