Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics in Python
Turtle is an inbuilt module in Python. It provides:
- Drawing using a screen (cardboard).
- Turtle (pen).
To draw something on the screen, we need to move the turtle (pen), and to move the turtle, there are some functions like the forward(), backward(), etc.
Prerequisite: Turtle Programming Basics
Draw Panda Using Turtle Graphics
In this section, we will discuss how to draw a Panda using Turtle Graphics.
- Import Turtle.
- Make Turtle Object.
- Define a method to draw a circle with dynamic radius and color.
- Draw ears of Panda with black color circles.
- Draw face of Panda with white color circle.
- Draw eyes of Panda with black and white color concentric circles.
- Draw nose of Panda with black color circle.
- Draw two semicircle for mouth below nose.