Prerequisite: Python Turtle Basics
Turtle is an inbuilt module of python. It enables us to draw any drawing by a turtle and methods defined in the turtle module and by using some logical loops. turtle drawings are basically drawn using four methods defined in the turtle module.
forward(x): moves the turtle(pen) in the forward direction by x unit.
backward(x): moves the turtle(pen) in the backward direction by x unit.
right(n): rotate the turtle(pen) by n degree in clockwise direction.
left(n): rotate the turtle(pen) by n degree in anticlockwise direction.
In this article, we will learn how to draw different shaped Polygons using Turtle module. Given the number of sides (n) and length of sides (l), one can easily draw any polygon shape. Let’s try to understand it better with the help of examples.
- Draw Circle in Python using Turtle
- Python - Draw Hexagon Using Turtle Graphics
- Draw Square and Rectangle in Turtle - Python
- Draw Color Filled Shapes in Turtle - Python
- Python PIL | ImageDraw.Draw.polygon() Method
- Turtle Programming in Python
- Python - Hilbert Curve using turtle
- How to Get Coordinate Of Screen in Python Turtle ?
- Create a simple Animation using Turtle in Python
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python PIL | ImageDraw.Draw.arc()
- Python PIL | ImageDraw.Draw.text()
- Python PIL | ImageDraw.Draw.ellipse()
- Python PIL |ImageDraw.Draw.multiline_text()
- Python PIL | ImageDraw.Draw.multiline_textsize()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.