Database may be a common term in today’s life. several enterprises, firms, organisation, institutes, etc. needs a information to store their information in a very well-formatted type in order that it might be simple to retrieve a helpful data out of it. whereas planning a information.
Schema is such that describes the structural read of a information that confirms the tables that will be concerned in making a information, the table’s attributes and their association.
Let’s see the difference between Schema and Database:
|1.||Schema may be a structural read of a info or database.||The info or database may be a assortment of reticulate knowledge.|
|2.||Schema once declared mustn’t be changed often.||Knowledge during a info or database keeps on change all time, therefore database or info modifies often.|
|3.||In schema, Tables name, fields name, its sorts as well as constraints are included.||Database or info includes such schema, records, constraints for the information.|
|4.||For a info, Schema is specified by DDL.||In a database, The operations such as updates and adds are done using DML.|
- Difference between Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- Schema Integration in DBMS
- Strategies for Schema design in DBMS
- Star Schema in Data Warehouse modeling
- Snowflake Schema in Data Warehouse Model
- What is Database ?
- Multimedia Database
- Advantages of Distributed database
- Database Objects in DBMS
- Perl | Database management using DBI
- SQL Trigger | Student Database
- How to store a password in database?
- Introduction of Database Normalization
- Distributed Database System
- Database Management Systems | Set 11
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.