Database may be a common term in today’s life. several enterprises, firms, organisation, institutes, etc. needs a system to store their information in a very well-formatted type in order that it might be simple to retrieve a helpful data out of it. whereas planning a information.
Schema is such that describes the structural read of a information that confirms the tables that will be concerned in making a information, the table’s attributes and their association.
Let’s see the difference between Schema and Database:
|1.||Schema may be a structural read of a info or database.||The info or database may be a assortment of reticulate knowledge.|
|2.||Schema once declared mustn’t be changed often.||Knowledge during a info or database keeps on change all time, therefore database or info modifies often.|
|3.||In schema, Tables name, fields name, its sorts as well as constraints are included.||Database or info includes such schema, records, constraints for the information.|
|4.||For a info, Schema is specified by DDL.||In a database, The operations such as updates and adds are done using DML.|
- Difference between Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- Difference between Blockchain and a Database
- Schema Integration in DBMS
- Strategies for Schema design in DBMS
- Star Schema in Data Warehouse modeling
- Snowflake Schema in Data Warehouse Model
- What is Database ?
- Multimedia Database
- Database Management Systems | Set 1
- Database Objects in DBMS
- Distributed Database System
- Introduction of Database Normalization
- How to store a password in database?
- Join algorithms in Database
- The Problem of redundancy in Database
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : sagarhalder98