Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
Deutsche Bank held an on-campus recruitment drive in my college for the position of Analyst intern (2 months) in August 2021.Eligibility Criteria: CPI>=7.0, 10th >= 70%, 12th >= 70%
There were overall 3 online rounds conducted:
- Online Coding Test.
- Technical Round.
- Technical Round
Round 1: Online Coding Test
Time: 120 mins
There was a total of 12 questions.
- 1-10 was MCQ based on DSA, Java, SQL, and C++.
- Given two arrays A and F of given length N, Ai represents the length of the ith stick and Fi represents the quantity of ith stick present. Every stick can be used as length or breadth but only once. Construct rectangles using these sticks and find the maximum sum of all the perimeters of rectangles (Medium Greedy, Maths)
- Given a number and an array of numbers. Find the difference of two numbers from the array closest to the given number. (Medium Sorting, Two pointers)
7 students were selected for the next round
Round 2: Technical Round
Time: 60 mins
This round was held on Skype, Interviewer was of friendly nature and started with his introduction
- Tell me about yourself
- What is competitive programming?
- Print Star Pattern
- Sort an array in descending order
- Sorting algorithms
- Difference between SQL and MongoDB
- What are Primary Key and Super Key?
- What are Class and Object?
- Polymorphism and its types
- Inheritance and Virtual Function
- Deadlock, necessary condition and how to prevent deadlock
- Virtual Memory
- Pegging, Segmentation
- Discussion on Project
- Any questions you would like to ask?
4 students were selected for the next round and finally, 3 of them were selected
- Communication skills and good knowledge of RDBMS, OS, and OOPs will be beneficial
- DSA has less weightage in Technical Rounds
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!