Deloitte USI Interview Experience for Analyst | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
Deloitte USI conducted campus placement virtually at VNIT, Nagpur.
Criteria – 6.5 CGPA & No Backlogs
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1(9th September 2020): Online Aptitude Test(90 mins)
- The test was conducted on the AMCAT platform. It consisted of three parts Quantitative, logical and verbal reasoning. Each section had an individual time limit. Once a question is answered you cannot come back to the question. This is an eliminating round. Approximately 300 students appeared for the test and 62 were shortlisted for the next round.
- This round is quite easy. Try to answer maximum questions, maintain good speed with accuracy.
Round 2(14th September): JAM(Just a minute)
- This round is conducted to mainly test your communication skills and confidence. 6 to 8 students are grouped together. Each student is asked to choose a no from [1-40]. A topic is associated with each number. A student gets a total of 2 mins in which he can think on the topic and has to speak for atleast 1 min. If you are not comfortable with the topic you can request for change of topic. I chose no 4 and my topic was ‘3D Printing’. Other topics were related to the latest technologies like Blockchain, IOT, Driverless cars, etc.
- Speak fluently and follow the structure- Intro, content, example, and finally a conclusion. Avoid repetition of points.
- 32 students were shortlisted for the personal interview.
Round 3(14th September): Personal Interview (20 mins)
- This was a one-to-one interview. The interviewer had a copy of my resume and asked me to tell my academic journey. I mentioned my college GPA, why it was low in the first year and how I increased my GPA from 5.57 to 7+. He seemed happy with my honest answer and progress. Later he asked me in-depth about my project on machine learning(mentioned on my resume). Finally, I asked him two questions.
- The interviewer mainly asked questions about what was on my resume. Be honest about what you speak and also what you mention on your resume. Be thorough with your resume.
- Remember to ask questions.
Finally, 18 students were selected for this role.