Delete the given linked list using recursion
1) If head equal to NULL then linked list is empty, we simply return.
2) Recursively delete linked list after head node.
3) Delete head node.
Deleting linked list Linked list deleted
- Delete all occurrences of a given key in a linked list
- Delete middle of linked list
- Delete Nth node from the end of the given linked list
- Reverse a Doubly linked list using recursion
- Practice questions for Linked List and Recursion
- Delete all the even nodes of a Circular Linked List
- Delete a Linked List node at a given position
- Delete all the even nodes from a Doubly Linked List
- Delete all occurrences of a given key in a doubly linked list
- Delete last occurrence of an item from linked list
- Delete every Kth node from circular linked list
- Delete a given node in Linked List under given constraints
- Delete a node in a Doubly Linked List
- Write a function to delete a Linked List
- Delete alternate nodes of a Linked List
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.