CropIn Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Hello everyone, CropIn visited our campus in August 2021 for full-time roles for the 2022 graduating batch.
The entire process was concise, well-structured, and was conducted within 3 days. All the interviewers were very humble and well behaved.
ROUND 1(ONLINE TEST – 75 mins):
- 30 MCQS: Based on OS, CN, and aptitude.
- 2 Coding questions: One was Easy and the other was Medium. I was able to solve both of them.
ROUND 2(Technical Interview – 1 Hour): There was 1 interviewer, he introduced himself and then asked me to introduce myself.
- He first asked about my projects, had some discussion on it like algorithms, challenges faced etc.
- Then he asked me about these two problems
- Then He asked about DBMS basics like joins, their types, and differences between them. Asked me to write a query for outer Join and also to show its expected output.
- Some basics of OS like semaphores, shared resources.
- Then at the end he asked me about Database Sharding
ROUND 3(Managerial Interview – 1 Hour): The interviewer was very friendly, smooth and humble.
- He asked me about my hobbies, What I like to do except coding. (He asked it multiple times)
- My beliefs, my understanding of some words.
- Any Questions?
Final Verdict: PLACED
- Be prepared to write code and try to use a whiteboard to explain the code better. This helps in clearly delivering your thoughts.
- Stay Calm and keep a soft smile. The interviewers are gonna be friendly.
- Be Real
- Be prepared for surprise questions.
- Prepare basic computer fundamentals well like OS, DBMS, CN.